Guantanamera





We headed out with our friends for some Mexican food on Friday night. I had been to La Fonda de Madrugada before with some friends while Chris was in Hong Kong and I don't think I ever stopped talking about the food or margaritas. The restaurant is located in Harajuku and it is a gem that is stowed away deep below ground. Everything in the restaurant is imported from Mexico (tables, chairs, art, wall hangings, everything) so you feel like you are in Mexico the minute you walk inside. We ordered tons of appetizers (which included cheese, cheese, guacamole and more cheese) and drinks and kept them coming. The margaritas are the best that I've had in Tokyo. One of the best parts of the restaurant is the mariachi band that walks around from table to table playing great music. When they got to us, we requested "Guantanamera" and it was fantastic. We have some pictures of all of us rocking out.